Bigger Bass Bonanza is a terrific release from a well-known gaming developer and has gotten it into the lobbies of many casinos. This new release brings a well-loved game to the market with high-quality graphics. There is a lot to uncover in the video slot, and you can learn all you need to know with us. So stay tuned!
Bigger Bass Bonanza
Bigger Bass is the second installment to Big Bass Bonanza which has been flying into the most played games plus all the best sites are using this slot on UK free spins no deposit offers which players really enjoy.
About Bigger Bass Bonanza Slot Game
Bigger Bass Bonanza appeals to gamers that enjoy both traditional and cutting-edge gameplay. Even without additional features, the fundamental game becomes more interesting when special symbols appear.
Bigger Bass Bonanza is a fishing-themed sequel to Big Bass Bonanza. There are still five reels on the Bigger Bass Bonanza slot machine, but the number of lines has increased from 10 to 12. As a result, the multiplier increased from 2100 to 4000.
You’ll find the same free spins round from the first game in this slot, with fishermen, wilds, and multipliers.
Furthermore, the backdrop image has been reworked. There is a distinct lack of deep-sea angling in the new gameplay. The replacement of the amicable plinking with a funkier, electro 80s-style soundtrack suggests an urban location.
How to Play Bigger Bass Bonanza Slot Online
Bigger Bass Bonanza’s gameplay isn’t complicated at all. We’ve put together a step-by-step guide below on how to go about playing, and it includes:
- Find a casino that you can rely on before you start playing.
- Obtain an online casino account if you haven’t already done so. After that, search for “Bigger Bass Bonanza” in the search bar and click on it.
- You can access the slot information section using the “?” button when the game initially loads at the bottom of the screen. The section contains the rules of play, payout rates, and other details.
- The small cog symbol in the bottom left corner of the screen can be used to change the volume.
- To change your bet size, you can utilize the – and + icons on the left and right borders of the bet box.
- Your account balance can be viewed by selecting Banking.
- Make sure you have enough money set aside before you begin playing Bigger Bass Bonanza.
The more you know about the interactive features, the better. They act as a tool to help you make gaming easier. We’ll go over them one after the other:
- Demo Mode: The game’s demo version doesn’t require registration or the use of real money. You can get a sense of the game by using the demo slot before putting any money into it.
- Turbo Mode: The button for turbo mode is depicted as a lightning bolt, and Turbo Mode increases the speed of the reels.
With less time elapsed between starting and finishing a round, players can place more bets and wager more money. An on/off switch is all that’s required to activate Turbo Mode.
- Autoplay Mode: An infinitely spinning wheel is possible if this feature is activated. You must input the number of times you want the reels to spin and then click Start.
- Bet Max: When a slot machine has a Max Bet option, you can bet the maximum amount of money you’re willing to put into a single spin. Slots allowing players to wager the highest amount possible are beneficial to players. You can only win a slot machine jackpot if you bet everything you’ve won so far.
Big Bass Bonanza’s paytable contains high and low-value fishing equipment and aquatic symbols. These premium symbols and their values include the following:
- Fishing rods: Pays 100x, 15x, 3x your stake for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Fishing box: Pays 50x, 10x, 2x your stake for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Golden Fish: Pays 5x, 1x your stake for 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Green Fish: Pays 5x, 1x your stake for 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Ship: Pays 200x, 20x, 5x your stake for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- A: Pays 10x, 2.5x, 0.5x your stake for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- J: Pays 10x, 2.5x, 0.5x your stake for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- K: Pays 10x, 2.5x, 0.5x your stake for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
In this online slot, we get to go fishing out to sea. It’s common to think of fishing as a peaceful experience, yet in the blink of an eye, it can be as fast-paced as a fish’s nibble.
The most thrilling part is that you’re aware of the presence of fish but are unsure of their exact sizes. We have the opportunity to participate in some very exciting wins, just like in this story.
Regular money symbols are among the many beautiful symbols you might get on the reels during your play. The cash fish symbol is the money symbol during the free spins feature, and they will have different random values allocated to them.
First, let’s talk about how to trigger the game’s free spin feature, which can result in big wins when used in conjunction with these symbols and wilds.
Triggering the free spin can be accomplished by securing at least three fish scatters. Getting a varied number of extra spins depends on how many you manage to collect.
- 20 free spins are given out when five Scatter symbols appear on the reels.
- 15 free spins are given out when four Scatter symbols appear on the reels.
Every time a fisherman wild symbol appears on a free spins reel, it takes on the value of all of the money symbols. The meter above the reels will fill up when you acquire a wild symbol.
You’ll get an extra round of free spins and a multiplier for collecting money symbols for every four money symbols you land on. Re-triggered spins will be multiplied by these percentages as well:
- 10 free spins with a 2x multiplier for the first four wilds
- 10 free spins with a 3x multiplier for the second 4 wilds
- 10 free spins + 10x multiplier for third 4 wilds
There will be no more free spins once you have used up all the ones you’ve already gotten. When you only have one wild symbol on the reels, this feature allows money symbols to appear and land in random positions. Having the chance to win a lot of free spins will significantly improve your odds of catching a fish.
Bigger Bass Bonanza Slot Game Software
Reel Kingdom offers an array of creative, regulated, and mobile-focused products as a major content provider in the online gaming business.
Their enthusiasm for the best in high-end entertainment is second to none. All of the products, including slots, live casinos, and bingo, may be accessed using the same API. This promises to provide the best possible experience for all clients.
The games library of Reel Kingdom contains original in-house content consisting of more than 100 established HTML5 games. Additionally, these games are accessible in all currencies, in 31+ languages, and in all major certified markets.
Here are some of the popular Pragmatic Play slots:
What Symbol Triggers Bigger Bass Bonanza Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The Scatter symbols trigger the free spin round in this slot game.
Paylines and Stakes
Big Bass Bonanza is a 5-reel and 3-row online slot with a 10-payline. You can bet between 0.1 and 250 on a single spin.
What is Bigger Bass Bonanza RTP?
Bigger Bass Bonanza has a Return to Player (RTP rate) of 96.71%.
Bigger Bass Bonanza is a medium-to-high volatility slots game, which allows for huge bets and a maximum win of 2100X.
Bigger Bass Bonanza has more powerful expanded reels, more paylines, and a more balanced math model than the previous version. For some players, this may be the most contentious alteration of all.
The free spins feature allows you to participate in a large number of free spins by collecting enough wild symbols. Additionally, during the free spins feature, these wilds collect the values of the money symbols that have landed.