Blue Wizard slot machine is perfect for you if you’re a fantasy fan. With a 5×3 grid size, this slot machine provides plenty of winning potential. This slot is visually appealing and jam-packed with features and big rewards, which you would expect from the game provider, Rarestone Gaming.
Is there anything special about this fantasy-themed slot’s features, betting range, and prizes that will make you reconsider? Find out when you read our unbiased review plus why not check out the best free spins no deposit required offers available on the market.
About Blue Wizard Slot Game
Blue Wizard has a clean, uncluttered appearance. It’s based on the story of a fantasy magician and takes place outside his home in a lush green location. Slots that are easier on the eyes tend to be the best, in our opinion.
On the reels, you’ll see spellbooks, cauldrons, and owls, in addition to the A, K, Q, J, and 10 royals. If you land five owls on a payline, you’ll win 6x your bet.
In addition, Blue Wizard slot machine operates on HTML5 technology. In other words, it can be enjoyed on any device, be it a mobile phone or tablet.
How To Play Blue Wizard Slot Online
Blue Wizard slot machine has a straightforward interface and gameplay. If you want to get in on the action, follow the instructions below:
- Visit your favourite online casino and log in.
- Type “Blue Wizard” into the search box, and click search. After that, press the slot icon to load the game.
- In order to see how much money you have, click on “Banking.”
- By pressing the “+/-” icon and selecting a coin size, a player can adjust the number of coins bet on each line.
- After placing your bet, click the “Start” button to start the reels turning.
Player interaction is a primary goal of the Blue Wizard slot machine, and it has the following features:
- Autoplay Mode: With this function, you can spin the reels continuously. Just type in the number of times you want it to spin and then click the spin button.
- Turbo Mode: You can only access Turbo Mode while playing the main game. Turbo setting speeds up the game and the reels.
- Bet Max: By wagering the largest amount allowed, you can maximize your winnings. In order to activate all “Paylines,” the maximum line bet allowed by the game must be placed.
- Info: Players can use the “i” option on the gaming site to get in-depth details about the online slot.
These premium symbols and their payout rates, can be found in the paytable. The following is a list of the regular symbols and their real money values:
- Owl: 60x, 15x, and 3x of your stake for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Cauldron: 40x, 10x, and 3x of your stake for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Book: 30x, 8x, and 2x of your stake for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Ring: 25x, 5x, and 2x of your stake for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Q: 16x, 4x, and 1x of your stake for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- A: 16x, 4x, and 1x of your stake for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- J: 16x, 4x, and 1x of your stake for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- K: 16x, 4x, and 1x of your stake for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- 10: 16x, 4x, and 1x of your stake for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
Wild symbol: There is a wild symbol in the Blue Wizard slot machine that can replace all other symbols except the scatter castle symbol. It can also multiply your wins by as much as 50x. It’s possible to win as much as 16x your bet when a wild multiplier appears on reel 3. Six additional free spins are also yours to enjoy.
There are quite a few exciting features in Blue Wizard that make it a lot more fun to play. These special features are as follows:
Fire Blaze Respins feature: To activate this feature, you must score between six and fifteen crystal balls in the base game. All triggered Crystal Ball symbols remain in place once three respins have been granted, and any new Crystal Balls will reset the number of respins back to 3.
You can win up to 50 times your stake in them. Jackpots of 20, 100, and 500 times your bet are also available, and you can win all three of them. In order to win the grand jackpot, you must fill all 15 symbols with Crystal Balls.
It’s important to note that the jackpot rewards might be won more than once during this bonus feature.
Free Games feature: The free spins are activated when three or more castle scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels. You’ll get 0.1, 1, or 5 times your bet if you choose 3, 4, or 5.
All Blue Wizard wild symbols that appear on the middle reel will be multiplied by six with the six free spins granted. Please note that this can be a multiple of 2, 4, 8, or 16.
The multiplier is added to your earnings if you get a winning combination that includes a wild card. Free spins can be re-activated for an additional six chances to win.
Blue Wizard Slot Software
Rarestone Gaming is an online casino slot game developer in Sydney, Australia. In 2018, Playtech purchased the company, which joins a long list of design, development, and manufacturing facilities that enhance the brand.
When Anton Tjioe created the company, it was known as 88 Technologies and was co-owned by the present content manager and senior producer. Playtech has available high-quality games that can be played on both PCs and mobile devices.
Other Online slot games include:
What Symbol Triggers Blue Wizard Slot Bonus Free Spins?
You can trigger the free spins feature by landing three or more scatters on the grid. You’re awarded free spins depending on the number of scatters you get.
Paylines and Stakes
Blue Wizard video slot features a 5×3 grid of reels and a total of 30 paylines. You need at least three matching symbols on a payline from left to right to win.
Due to the large selection of bets available, this casino is suitable for players of various budgets. A bet on the spins might range from 10p to £500. You must use the minus or plus buttons next to the total bet amount to change your wager.
What is Blue Wizard RTP?
The Return to Player of Blue Wizard is 96.5%, which is greater than the norm for an online slot machine on the market.
Blue Wizard is a low-to-medium volatility game. As a result, it’s a video slot that beginners and expert players may both enjoy.
If you’re looking for higher payouts, you can earn up to 2,880 times your original bet here.
Although it’s not as big as some other online slots we play today, this slot’s volatility makes it more accessible. You’ll have the best chance of winning big if you focus on the extra features rather than the main game.
Blue Wizard is a fun game with a unique soundtrack that you may like. For those familiar with Fire Blaze Respins, this slot’s Grand Jackpot of 2,000x your wager is intriguing. With a 16x wild multiplier available in the Free Games feature, you can win up to 2,880x your bet on each free spin.
Try out the Blue Wizard demo first to see if it’s one you’ll enjoy. Playing for free is a terrific way to test out this fantasy-themed game before putting any money into it.