Have you always been a fan of neon-themed slot games? Do you enjoy the nostalgia that comes with playing a retro-themed slot game? If you do, then you’ll be satisfied with the Derby Wheel video slot from Play’N GO.
Derby Wheel Slot
Derby Wheel is an online slot game that combines retro themes and horse racing themes into a classic slot. If you want to know all about the neon goodness that this slot encapsulates, you should read this slot review.
Slot game players love playing games for free so why not claim free spins no deposit required offers where you get the chance to win cash for nothing!
About Derby Wheel Slot Game
Derby Wheel is a Play’N GO slot that depicts this mobile slot developer’s attempt at trying something new. This retro-themed slot game offers high-quality graphics and lots of in-game animations.
The reels of this game are in the form of a curved 3×3 grid, reminiscent of a wheel. You’ll see 3D game symbols, staging lights, neon signs, and lots of spotlights.
This video slot makes you feel like you’re in an arena, with lots of adulating fans around you. The giant reels take center stage, while the fans look like shadowy cutouts in the background.
The game symbols in Derby Wheel are reminiscent of those in classic slot games. This means that there are lots of fruit symbols like lemons and cherries, along with 7s and ‘BAR’ symbols. The difference here is that they’re all depicted as flashy neon signs.
Winning in Derby Wheel requires you to land 3 similar symbols on adjacent reels. Even with 3 reels, this online slot game offers 5 paylines.
Derby Wheel can be played on desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones. Regardless of the device you use to play the game, the experience remains the same. This is due to Play’N GO’s HyperText Markup Language 5 (HTML5) technology.
How To Play Derby Wheel Slot Online
Derby Wheel is like every Play ‘N GO game out there, seeing that it offers simple controls. As such, experienced players, Play ‘N GO fans, and even newbies can play this game.
Nevertheless, you can use the guide below to get started:
- You’ll have to choose a trustworthy online casino to play this game. A good criterion for choosing one of these casinos is to choose a licensed one.
- If you don’t already have an account with that online casino, you should create one.
- After verifying your account, you can log in and set the payment method. Most casinos accept payment methods such as credit cards, debit cards, e-wallets, and cryptocurrency.
- Log into your casino account and search for Derby Wheel. You can also use the casino’s search bar if you want to make the process easier.
- When you open this online slot, you’ll see the game reels on a stage with some icons under them.
- The game icons include a help button, a volume icon, the spin button, the menu button, and the auto spin button. The “Help” button shows the paytable and other useful information, and the “Volume” icon lets you turn off the sounds in the game. You can also click on the menu button if you wish to access the game’s settings.
- You can use the -/+ buttons directly below the reels to set the wagers. After that, you can set the reels spinning with the spin button or auto spin button.
Derby Wheel offers a few exciting features that can enhance your gameplay. Some of these features are as follows:
Demo Play: The demo mode allows punters to enjoy Derby Wheel without making a deposit of real money. This means you can see all the excitement that this slot has to offer without paying real cash for it. Nevertheless, playing the demo version of Derby Wheel won’t provide any real money payouts.
Autoplay Feature: The auto spin button is perfect for players tired of spinning the wheels after every round. This button allows you to set the number of times you want the reels to spin. This could be 10 times, 20 times, 50 times, etc.
Derby Wheel offers a variety of game symbols, some of which are high-paying and others are low-paying. The highest paying symbol in the game is the special symbol, lucky number 7.
The values of all five in-game symbols are depicted below:
- Lemon Symbol: This fruit symbol pays x1 for 3 on an active payline.
- Plum Symbol: This fruit symbol pays x1.6 for 3 on an active payline.
- Cherry Symbol: This fruit symbol pays x2.4 for 3 on an active payline.
- BAR Symbol: This symbol pays x3 for 3 on an active payline.
- Lucky number 7 Symbol: This symbol pays x5 for 3 on an active payline.
- Scatter Symbol: The scatter symbol is represented by a wheel split into two segments. Landing three wheel scatter symbols triggers the wheel of fortune feature. The fortune wheel is a giant wheel that depicts two segments—the big wheel and horse racing. You’ll advance to whichever segment the wheel stops at.
The Derby Wheel online slot doesn’t come with lots of features, but nevertheless, it still promises an exciting time.
The special features in this video slot game are as follows:
Big Wheel Feature: This feature depicts a giant wheel that’s divided into various segments. Each segment offers a cash prize, and you could win 200x your wager if you’re lucky.
Horse Racing Feature: This feature doesn’t only appeal to gamblers but also horse racing fans. During this feature it takes you to a new screen where you’ll make a choice and spectate a race. The race consists of four horses that are on a track, and you’ll have to wager on the race’s outcome. The four options are as follows:
- No Bet: This option offers a guaranteed payout of 40x your wager if you don’t bet on the race.
- Win: Here, you pick a horse you’re sure will win. It’s a low-volatility option that offers 800x your stake.
- Exacta: Here, you pick the first and second winners of the race, and in the correct order too. This medium volatility option offers 1800x your wager.
- Trifecta: In this option, you choose the first, second, and third winners of the race. It’s a high-volatility option and offers 2240x your bet.
What Symbol Triggers Derby Wheel Free Spins?
Derby Wheel doesn’t offer a free spins bonus round.
Paylines And Stakes
Derby Wheel offers 5 paylines, which translates into 5 different winning ways. The minimum deposit needed to play Derby Wheel is £0.05, and the maximum deposit is £100. This wide betting range makes it suitable for a wide variety of players.
Derby Wheel Slot Software
Play’N GO’s Derby Wheel is a new entry from mobile casino developer. Play’N GO is a Swedish casino company that started in 1997. During their early days, they worked as developers for other casinos.
This changed in 2004 when they emerged as a casino company. Play’N GO has released many online games, and they’ve won numerous awards for them.
Some of the popular Play’N GO slot games include:
What Is Derby Wheel Slot RTP?
The Return-To-Player (RTP) for Derby Wheel is 94.2%. However, this can also increase up to 96.2%. The game’s RTP percentage changes as a result of the game’s features.
Derby Wheel is a high-volatility online slot game. This means that the wins are sparse in this game, making them pay more. As a result of this high variance, Derby Wheel is suitable for high rollers who like to spend a lot.
Nevertheless, the variance of this online slot isn’t constant as it can change due to special game features. As such, the game volatility can vary from high to medium volatility or even low volatility.
Derby Wheel is a departure from Play’N GO’s usual slot games, with its varying volatility and RTP. Nevertheless, it’s perfect for anyone interested in learning something new.