If you’re an experienced online slot player, you will have noticed that some slot features are popular. This includes the Megaways feature, the progressive jackpot feature, and the Fortune Play feature.
Eye of Horus Fortune Play Slot
Most of these features are native to various slot developers, and they’ve been combined with various slot themes. Eye of Horus is Blueprint Gaming’s combination of the Fortune Play Feature and the Ancient Egypt Theme. You can learn all about what this interesting online slot game has to offer in this slot review.
About Eye of Horus Fortune Play Slot Game
Eye of Horus is your typical Blueprint slot game with an ancient theme and its iconic Fortune Play Feature. Players are transported to Egypt, where there are ancient pyramids, ancient treasures, and other ancient riches. You’ll also notice standard layouts like Egyptian treasures and mysterious-looking hieroglyphic symbols.
Graphics-wise, Eye of Horus isn’t as appealing as most of the slots with the Egyptian theme, and its graphics quality is what you’d expect from a retro slot game. There’s little in the way of sound effects besides the sound of the spinning reels.
When you open Eye of Horus, the players will notice that they’re in a hall held up by massive pillars. The 5×3 reels are set on a brown background in the centre of the screen. This 5-reel, 3-row slot game offers 10 paylines, which means you can win in 10 different ways.
Players win in this mobile slot when they land 3 matching symbols on adjacent reels. Eye of Horus uses regular card suit symbols and lots of brightly-coloured symbols. The lower-paying symbols are the playing card symbols, while the higher-paying symbols are the Ankhs, Scarab Beetles, and Jackal symbols.
Punters can enjoy Eye of Horus on their desktop computers, laptops, tablets, mobile phones, and other compatible devices.
How to Play Eye of Horus Fortune Play Slot Online
Eye of Horus features little on-screen icons, which makes for simple gameplay. Experienced punters can quickly get started with this game. If you’re new to online slots, you can follow this guide to get started:
- The first thing to do when you’ve decided to play an online slot is to choose a trustworthy casino site.
- After making your choice, you’ll need to create an account on that gambling site. The next step is to make your first deposit for that round. When the cash is exhausted, you can come back for a second deposit, a third deposit, or more.
- Log in and search for the Eye of Horus slot from the casino’s game list or the search bar. When you’ve found the game, you can click on the icon to launch it.
- Eye of Horus reveals a 5×3 reel layout with useful icons beneath and on both sides. Besides the reels, you’ll see the spin button, auto spin button, and fortune play icon. Players would also notice the menu button containing the slot paytable and the wagering icon.
- Click on the wagering icon to set your wagers and the coin per spin. You can click on the spin symbol when you’re done to see the reels in motion. You can play 5–10 rounds or even go for additional rounds as you wish.
Eye of Horus offers some exciting features that are sure to remove boredom from your gameplay, and they are:
Demo Play: Demo mode is a feature that allows new players to try out an online slot without having to deposit cash. Eye of Horus’s slot demo offers the same gameplay as the original game. Playing in demo mode involves using virtual coins, which wouldn’t allow you to win any real money payouts.
AutoPlay Feature: The autoplay option is perfect for punters who want to rest their wrists and watch the reels spin. Clicking the auto-spin button allows players to set the number of times the reels should spin.
This popular slot offers various regular and premium symbols, leading to high payout percentages; their values are denoted below:
- A,K,J,Q: Pays 0.50 for 3, 2.00 for 4, and 10.00 for 5 on an active payline.
- Fan: Pays 1.00 for 3, 5.00 for 4, and 20.00 for 5, on an active payline.
- Ankh: Pays 1.00 for 3, 5.00 for 4, and 20.00 for 5, on an active payline.
- Scarab Beetle: Pays 2.00 for 3, 10.00 for 4, and 25.00 for 5 on an active payline.
- Vulture: Pays 2.00 for 3, 12.50 for 4, and 30.00 for 5 on an active payline.
- Jackal: Pays 5.00 for 3, 20.00 for 4, and 40.00 for 5 on an active payline.
- Horus: Pays 10.00 for 3, 25.00 for 4, and 50.00 for 5 on an active payline.
Wild: Horus is the wild, and this special symbol substitutes all other symbols bar the scatter.
Scatter: Pays 2.00 for 3, 20.00 for 4, and 50.00 for 5 on an active payline. A tomb represents this symbol, and landing 3 or more of them triggers the free spins bonus round.
Eye of Horus has additional features players can count on for an interesting game.
Some of the features that you can expect are:
Expanding Wild Feature: When you land a wild symbol, it can randomly expand to cover the entire reels. This slot bonus feature also upgrades a high-paying symbol on the reels to the next tier. As such, ankhs will turn into scarab beetles, and vultures will turn into jackals.
Free Spins Feature: This feature is triggered by landing at least 3 scatters, offering 12 bonus spins. Just like in the base game, the Horus wild symbol upgrades also occur here, and extra spins are given if you land Horus wild symbols.
Fortune Play Feature: You can trigger this feature in the base game when you click on the Fortune Play icon. This bonus option allows players to wager 10x their stake for high payouts.
When it starts, four reels appear on the screen, spinning simultaneously. The expanding wilds feature can play out in this bonus game, and golden Horus wilds will also appear. The golden Horus wild transforms a random symbol into the Horus wild symbol.
What Symbol Triggers Eye of Horus Fortune Play Free Spins?
Landing 3 or more scatter symbols in this Ancient Egyptian-themed game triggers the free spins bonus game.
Paylines And Stakes
This Egyptian slot offers 10 adjustable paylines. The wagering requirement for this slot goes from a minimum deposit of £0.1 to a maximum cash deposit of £100. The stake range of this 10-payline slot is suitable for most punters.
Eye of Horus Fortune Play Slot Software
Blueprint Gaming is the slot developer behind Eye of Horus. This mobile casino company started in 2001. However, they later joined the booming iGaming industry to become online casino companies.
This company offers slots with high maximum payouts and few player restrictions. Gauselmann Group later acquired Blueprint Gaming in 2008.
This slot provider has produced hundreds of slots, and some of their most popular games include:
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Megaways Slot
- Shaman’s Dream 2 Slot
- Fluffy Favourites Slot
- Shaman’s Dream Slot
What Is Eye of Horus Fortune Play Slot RTP?
The Return-to-Player (RTP) for this ancient-themed slot is 94.95%, which is below average. However, this can increase to 95.50% when using the Fortune Play feature.
This popular slot is a high-volatility casino game.
Eye of Horus is perfect for those that wish to enjoy the Fortune Play feature on an Ancient Egypt-themed slot. The Fortune Play feature is the most important game feature, allowing you to play at a high RTP.