Fruit machines are legendary in the casino scene, making them one of the most popular slot game themes. If you’re into retro fruit slots, you should try Reel Rush.
Reel Rush is an online video slot game from NetEnt that offers some Super Mario-inspired appeal. Why don’t you continue reading to find out more about this fruit-themed slot machine?
About Reel Rush Slot Game
Reel Rush is a casino slot that features an aesthetic influence and high-quality retro graphics reminiscent of a Nintendo game. That’s a real rush for players who love 1980s platform games with kitschy graphics. This sweet game features blocky designs, a background filled with blocky trees of varying heights, and a couple of toadstools.
If you enjoy Candy Crush and other video games with a kawaii design, you’ll enjoy Reel Rush. The fact that this mobile game pays you makes a real difference for many punters.
Reel Rush slot stats include a 5×5 reel setup that offers 3125 paylines. This fantastic game features sweet and retro fruit symbols with huge payout potential. Sweet symbols are the higher-paying regular symbols, while fruit symbols are the higher-paying special symbols.
Players win in this 5-reel slot when they land 3 matching symbols on adjacent reels. Reel Rush is compatible with laptops, desktop computers, mobile phones, tablets, and other mobile devices. The excellent graphics and gameplay of this 5-reel game remain the same regardless of the device you use.
How To Play Reel Rush Slot Online
Reel Rush is a straightforward slots game, so seasoned players should have no problems with this slot. This fun game features an easily accessible game format and simplistic features.
However, if this is your introduction to slot games, the guide below can help you get started:
- The first thing you’ll need to do is choose a trustworthy online casino site to play this slot. You can’t go wrong when you select licensed casino sites or casino sites with good reputations. An alternative option includes choosing a slot site with huge deposit bonuses and other online casino bonuses.
- After making your choice, you’ll need to register with that slot site and create an account with them. This would allow you to access the casino’s game catalogue.
- Log into your account and search for Reel Rush using the search feature. When it brings out its results, click on the Reel Rush icon to launch the game. The game screen shows you a 5×5 slot reel and some icons surrounding the reels.
- Players that want to check out the paytable can click on the “i” icon, while the “?” icon presents the games’ rules. The settings icon contains extra options that you can use. If the game’s sound effects are becoming irritating, you can mute them using the volume icon.
- The icons below the reels can be used to set the wager and the coins per spin. After selecting the wager, the spin button can be used to get the reels spinning.
If you’re going to be playing Reel Rush, there are some essential features that you’ll encounter. These features are designed to make the game easier and more enjoyable to play.
Some of the interesting features that players should expect in this thrilling game are:
Autoplay Feature: If you’d like the reels to spin regularly without your input, you can use the autoplay feature. Clicking on the auto-spin button allows players to set the number of times the reels will spin.
Demo Play: This feature allows players to enjoy an online slot without depositing money. This demo game is popular with players that are trying out a slot game for the first time. If you don’t play in the real money mode, you won’t win any real cash prizes either.
Reel Rush offers both regular and special symbols, each with varying payouts.
The expected payouts for any game symbol in this thrilling game are depicted below:
- Purple Sweet: Pays 0.1 for 3, 0.3 for 4, and 1 for 5 on an active payline.
- Green Sweet: Pays 0.1 for 3, 0.3 for 4, and 1 for 5 on an active payline.
- Yellow Sweet: Pays 0.1 for 3, 0.3 for 4, and 1 for 5 on an active payline.
- Orange Sweet: Pays 0.1 for 3, 0.3 for 4, and 1 for 5 on an active payline.
- Red Sweet: Pays 0.1 for 3, 0.3 for 4, and 1 for 5 on an active payline.
- Plum: Pays 0.2 for 3, 1 for 4, and 2 for 5 on an active payline.
- Raspberry: Pays 0.2 for 3, 1.2 for 4, and 3 for 5 on an active payline.
- Lime: Pays 0.2 for 3, 1.5 for 4, and 4 for 5 on an active payline.
- Lemon: Pays 0.2 for 3, 2 for 4, and 5 for 5 on an active payline.
- Pineapple: Pays 0.2 for 3, 2 for 4, and 5 for 5 on an active payline.
- Strawberry: Pays 0.2 for 3, 5 for 4, and 20 for 5 on an active payline.
Wild: The exciting wild symbol is depicted with the word “WILD” written on it, and this symbol substitutes for all other symbols in the game.
NetEnt went in a different direction for this sweet game’s special features. That’s because the main feature here is the respins, which are needed to access the game’s elaborate bonus features.
The game’s bonus features are as follows:
Re-spins Feature: When slot players start Reel Rush, they’ll notice that some grid positions are blocked. These blockages are removed as the players win, which involves the re-spin feature.
This feature offers one extra spin for every win you land in the game. This natural evolution removes more blockades in this entertaining game. Each respin also increases the game paylines as shown below:
- First Re-spin: 135 paylines
- Second Re-spin: 405 paylines
- Third Re-spin: 675 paylines
- Fourth Re-spin: 1125 paylines
- Fifth Re-spin: 1875 paylines
Free Spins Feature: The free spins bonus game is triggered when you activate 5 consecutive re-spins, up to the 5th respin. This offers 8 free spins, completely opened reels, and 3125 paylines.
What Symbol Triggers Reel Rush Free Spins?
Triggering five frequent re-spins in the Reel Rush base game activates the free spins.
Paylines And Stakes
Reel Rush offers a maximum of 3125 paylines from the bonus round. The wagering requirement for this slot goes from a minimum deposit of £0.50 to a maximum deposit of £100.
Reel Rush Slot Software
Reel Rush is a slot title from the casino gaming company, NetEnt. This game development company was established in 1996, and as such, it’s one of the older online slots developers in the mobile gaming market.
NetEnt is among the most popular software developers today, acknowledged for its ability to create high-quality games. They have more than 200 slot titles on the market, with various slot machines supplied to casinos.
If you’re interested in more NetEnt games, you can try some of their popular games:
What Is Reel Rush Slot RTP?
The Return-To-Player rate (RTP) for Reel Rush is 96.96%, which is about average for a mobile slot game.
Reel Rush is a medium-volatility slot game. This popular game is unlike low-volatility and high-volatility games, which target high rollers and low rollers. That’s because a medium-volatility game is suitable for a massive range of punters.
Reel Rush is a game for traditionalists that would resonate with fans of Super Mario and fruit-themed slots. This medium-volatility game offers a unique symbol format and a reasonable payout percentage.