Some Olympian gods from Greek mythology have become popular lately, but none more so than the big three—Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. If you want a close-up encounter with these three brothers, you should try Play’N GO’s Rise of Olympus.
Rise of Olympus Slot
Rise Of Olympus is a video slot that transports players to Mount Olympus to witness the gods in action. This online casino game offers many features first seen in Moon Princess, another Play’N GO slot. You can read this slot review to find out what this online game offers.
About Rise Of Olympus Slot Game
Like all Play’N GO slots, Rise Of Olympus features high-quality graphics and gaming animations. The background depicts the scenes of Mount Olympus, the underworld, or deep within the seas. These backgrounds are influenced by the god that’s present besides the reels.
Rise Of Olympus is a 5-reel, 5-row casino game that plays with an all-ways-pay payline. Hence, winning combinations are only required to contain 3 matching symbols on adjacent reels. Whether they’re placed horizontally or vertically, it doesn’t matter.
As a Greek mythology-themed slot, Rise Of Olympus uses symbols of the gods and their pictures as game symbols. The symbols of the gods are low-paying symbols, including lightning bolts, tridents, and helmets. On the other hand, their likenesses are seen as high-paying symbols as they pay more.
Players would find Rise of Olympus compatible with their mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. The gameplay on all devices is also the same, owing to HyperText Markup Language 5 (HTML5) technology.
How To Play Rise Of Olympus Slot Online
Rise Of Olympus is a Play’N GO slot, a mobile casino developer known for producing games with simple gameplay. Hence, experienced slot players, Play’N GO fans, and even newbies can play this game.
Nonetheless, individuals who are having their first foray into online casino games can follow the guide below:
- Players should select a suitable online casino for playing Rise of Olympus. The best options would be those that are licensed, offer reliable customer support, and have an excellent online reputation.
- Please create an account on the casino site that you finally choose and log into it. You can automatically search the casino’s game list for Rise Of Olympus or use their search bar. When you finally find it, click on the game icon to launch the game.
- Launching the game takes you to the game menu, and from that menu, you can start the game. Starting the game takes you to the 5×5 grid of symbols, below which are a couple of essential game icons.
- You’ll see the spin button, the auto-spin button, and the information button. Underneath the controls are the menu icon, the turbo icon, the help button, and the volume icon.
- Wagers for this slot can be set using the predefined bet slots underneath the reels. When you’ve chosen your stake, you can set the reels spinning using the spin button.
Rise of Olympus comes with exciting new features that make gameplay more accessible, and they are:
Demo Play: Demo mode allows bettors to test an online slot before playing it. In terms of gameplay, playing the demo mode of a slot is no different from playing the main game, and the only difference is that the demo version doesn’t offer any real money prizes.
- Autoplay Feature: The autoplay feature allows players to rest their wrists and take a breather while waiting for a win. Players can click on the button to set the number of times the reels will spin.
Rise of Olympus offers a slew of special and basic symbols, each capable of providing decent payouts. The right combination of these symbols can even net a player the maximum payout of 5000x their wager.
Game symbols that bettors would encounter in Rise of Olympus include:
- Lightning Bolt: Pays x0.1 for 3, x0.2 for 4, or x2 for 5 on an active payline.
- Trident: Pays x0.1 for 3, x0.2 for 4, or x2 for 5, on an active payline.
- Helmet: Pays x0.15 for 3, x0.3 for 4, or x3 for 5 on an active payline.
- Harp: Pays x0.15 for 3, x0.3 for 4, or x3 for 5 on an active payline.
- Hades: Pays x0.3 for 3, x1 for 4, or x10 for 5 on an active payline.
- Poseidon: Pays x0.3 for 3, x1 for 4, or x10 for 5 on an active payline.
- Zeus: Pays x0.3 for 3, x1 for 4, or x10 for 5 on an active payline.
- A winning combination containing Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus: Pays x0.2 for 3, x0.5 for 4, or x5 for 5 on an active payline.
Wild: Pays x1 for 3, x3 for 4, or x50 for 5 on an active payline. A Pegasus gold coin represents this premium symbol, which substitutes for all other game symbols.
Players can look forward to a lot of special features in Rise Of Olympus, and they include:
Cascading Reels Feature: This feature causes winning combinations to drop from the reels while the symbols above them drop down to take their place. Sometimes, more winning combinations can result from this action. When this happens, the win multiplier increases and a wild appears in the middle of the reels.
Hand of God Feature: This feature is triggered randomly after a non-winning spin. The bonus that’s awarded is dependent on the god that’s beside the reels.
- Zeus: Two identical symbols are chosen at random and destroyed.
- Hades: One set of a particular symbol transforms into other symbols.
- Poseidon: 1 or 2 wild symbols are added to the reels.
Wrath of Olympus Feature: Apart from the reels is the Wrath of the Gods metre divided into three sections. Landing wins involving all three gods fill the metre up.
Winning with five symbols can fill the metre while winning with four fills two sections, and landing a win with 3 symbols only fills one section. When the metre fills up completely, a single spin is awarded, and all Hands of God features are consecutively activated.
Free Spins Feature: This feature is triggered when the reels are empty. After that, players are expected to choose one of the gods.
- Zeus: Awards 8 bonus spins and a chance to recharge for 2 more.
- Poseidon: Awards 5 extra spins and a chance to recharge for 3 more.
- Hades: Awards 4 additional spins and a chance to recharge for 2 more.
What Symbol Triggers Rise of Olympus Free Spins?
The free spins bonus game is triggered when the reels get emptied in the base game.
Paylines And Stakes
Rise of Olympus operates an all-ways pay payline, which allows wins both horizontally and vertically. The wagering requirements for this slot go from a minimum deposit of £0.20 to a maximum deposit of £100.
Rise Of Olympus Slot Software
Slot developer Play’N GO developed rise of Olympus. Play’N GO is a Swedish developer established in 1997 by a group of friends.
During their early days, they worked for other casinos as software developers. However, this changed in 2004 when they officially entered the iGaming industry.
Some of the popular slot games from Play’N GO include:
What is Rise Of Olympus Slot RTP?
The Return-To-Player (RTP) for Rise Of Olympus is 96.5%, which is the average RTP percentage in the slot industry.
Rise Of Olympus is a high-volatility slot game. Play’N GO rates this slot’s volatility level as one of the highest they’ve ever developed.
Rise of Olympus bears massive similarities to Moon Princess. However, this online slot would suit punters eager for more masculine energy in the game. Lovers of online slots with a Greek Mythology theme will also enjoy this game.