Pragmatic Play’s Wolf Gold slot machine may be the right slot for you if you enjoy wolves and big payouts. With an RTP above the industry standard and 25 paylines, this 5×3 slot is a game for everyone.
When you land a winning combo, you can activate bonus features, including the free spins. There are more exciting things in this slot, but you’ll have to find out by reading our online slot review.
About Wolf Gold Slot Game
The Native American theme is prevalent in the Wolf Gold slot machine, which takes place in the American West. Rather mysterious, it has the appearance and feel of a real-life casino slot machine. As you spin the reels, you’ll hear wolves howling, giving the soundtrack an enchanting and rhythmic feel.
This attractive video slot game features four wild animal symbols on the reels in addition to the lower-value A, K, Q, and J royals. These animals’ symbols include cougars, mustang horses, bears, bald eagles, and buffalos.
Each time you get 3, 4, or 5 buffalos, you’ll get 1, 10, or 20 times your stake back. The same goes for all other symbols; land the right combo, and you get rewarded.
Wolf Gold video slot machine was created using HTML5 technology so that it can be played on a desktop, mobile, or tablet device. These handheld devices also benefit from this online slot’s 5×3 reel setup.
How to Play Wolf Gold Slot Online
Playing Wolf Gold slot is a breeze as you don’t need any technical knowledge. I’ve outlined a few steps to follow to get started:
- First, register with an online casino you know. Afterwards, log in to get access to their game library.
- Locate Wolf Gold Slot in the casino’s selection of video slots and click on its icon when you find it.
- After launching a game, the “Inquiry” button provides in-game instructions. There’s a hamburger menu and a mute sound button right below.
- To begin playing the slot machine, you must first select how much money you are willing to put into it. Use the -/+ buttons to change the wagering requirements.
- Click the “spin” button on the control panel. The video slot machine’s spin button is located in the bottom right-hand corner.
It’s important that you understand how these features work to appreciate them better. Hence, we’ll have a look at this slot game’s interactive features:
- Demo Mode: You don’t need any registration or money to have fun with the demo version of this game. This means that you get to understand how this slot works before committing with real cash.
- Max Bet: Select Max Bet if you want to place the maximum stake on an active payline. The player’s best interest is using a slot machine’s “Max Bet” option. The only way to maximise your chances of winning big on a slot machine is to put in as many coins as possible.
- Autoplay Mode: All Pragmatic Play slot games include an Autoplay feature. Spins in this mode can range from 10 to 100 spins. You can stop the autoplay when your balance lowers or grows by a predetermined amount or when a bonus feature is activated.
- Turbo Mode: The turbo mode is depicted by a lightning icon. You can use the quick spin or turbo spin option if you’d like to play at a faster tempo.
The main special symbols in this video slot are animal-like, and they’re the high-paying symbols, and you should watch out for them. You’ll also find low-paying symbols in this online slot, and these regular symbols are playing card symbols. The wild wolf symbol will take the place of any symbol within this slot, helping increase payout and the bettor’s enjoyment.
Below are some of these premium symbols with their corresponding payout values:
- Eagle: Pays 4,000, 1,500, and 200 coins for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Stallion: Pays 3,000, 1,000, and 150 coins for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Buffalo: Pays 5,000, 2,500, and 250 coins for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Cougar: Pays 2,000, 500, and 100 coins for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- A: Pays 500, 200, and 100 coins for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- K: Pays 500, 200, and 50 coins for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Q: Pays 500, 200, and 50 coins for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- J: Pays 500, 200, and 50 coins for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
Wolf Gold Slot has only two main special features, which might seem slightly on the downside. Don’t worry, Pragmatic Play has ensured players won’t have a dull time playing this slot.
For example, the free spins feature has no limit to the number of spins you can get. With this, you get to play for as long as you can. Isn’t that great?
What about the money respins feature? Further details about these two exciting bonus features can be found below:
Free Spins Bonus: The scatter symbol is Sunset Canyon, so keep an eye out for it. Only the first, third, and fifth reels can accommodate the scatter, and you must simultaneously land the Sunset Canyon symbol on all three reels during a single spin to activate the free spins.
The giant symbols that occupy the entire reels 2, 3, and 4 increase your chances of winning. The scatter can also be seen as a giant symbol, which can retrigger the free spins awarding additional spins to the player.
Money Respin Feature: The full moon, which represents money, is another symbol to keep an eye out for. This feature is activated by landing six full moon bonus symbols. A coin-valued moon is all that remains in the game after all the other symbols have been removed.
Adding another moon money symbol to the cluster resets the number of respins to three. The feature ends if you don’t use all of your respins or if the reels are covered in moons. At the end of the feature, each symbol has a stake multiplier value multiplied by the total stake.
The Mini and Major progressive jackpots, worth 30 and 100 times your investment, are also available. You can also earn the Mega Jackpot prize when you fill all 15 reel positions with a moon.
Wolf Gold Slot Game Software
Pragmatic Play has swiftly become a major iGaming developer and shows no signs of slowing down. One of the studio’s most notable features is its wide range of award-winning, innovative products. All of the developer’s games are accessible anywhere, thanks to its unified APIgrator solution.
Pragmatic Play already has over 200 titles in its catalogue, and new titles are being released weekly. HTML5-based games can be played on any device, but smartphones’ most popular titles are optimised.
Below are some of their online slot games:
What Symbol Triggers Wolf Gold Slot Bonus Free Spins?
Triggering the Wolf Gold free spins bonus mode is straightforward. Land the scatter symbols anywhere on the reels, and the number of scatters you land determines the number of bonus spins you get.
Paylines and Stakes
The Wolf Gold slot machine has 25 paylines and a basic 5×3 layout. A winning combination consists of three, four, or five adjacent symbols that match one another, beginning with the first. To score a 4-of-a-kind win of 10x stakes, you will need to see buffalo symbols on reels 1, 2, 3, and 4.
You can wager anywhere from 25p to £125 on a single spin while using the fixed 25 paylines. If you want to bet a certain amount, you can adjust the bet size per payline.
What is Wolf Gold RTP?
This online slot’s return to player (RTP) is 96.1%, which is above average.
Wolf Gold is a medium volatility slot. The maximum jackpot prize is 2,500 times your investment, but the highest payout per spin or free spin is 500x your total stake.
Although the graphics of Wolf Gold are basic, the music is an excellent accompaniment to the story. The gameplay is easy to understand, with anyone (both seasoned players and novices) accessing the game without problems. Try this online video slots game at any reputable casino you know.